Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm Here

I'm here lone peak students

I walk to halls slowly and see what a mess we are all making this place. Well i'm here to help with what you need and want. Though you may not see me, i'm there trying to make my own difference. But why won't anyone see. We need to take off the horse bliders and widen our gaze into others lives. We cannot walk around anymore thinking that the world revolves around us. We need to see each other and we need to be mindfull of one anothers problems.

Quit it with your phones. If I have one more person that is going to sit and talk to me and right in the middle of our conversation pulls out their iAnnoying product just so they can snapchat something that is quite frankly the most pointless picture you will ever see, well I am just going to grab that crap and throw it on the ground!

There is a place and time people, when were talking is not the time. I wonder what would happen if we all took a break from our phones and tablets and what have you. You are only aloud to use it to call someone so you can actually talk to them. Other than that nothing. I dare you. I'm going to. One Week Go. Show the world that your really there. I am are you?

         Love
               Dean Douglas





No comments:

Post a Comment