Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fear

Fear

What is fear?

Fear is trying for this post to not to sound like a church talk.

Fear is freaking out if that sentence I just wrote doesn't work as a sentence.

Or that one. . . .

Love is fear, but fear is not love.

Love is fear because your afraid of loosing them of not being there for them.

Fear is freaking out when that person goes away to that place that you just don't want to go but you will. 

Fear is needed in life. Without it how would we know how to loose or am I just rambling.

Fear is waking up in the morning and remembering that you have a test, or that the world just doesn't like you.

But without fear would there be courage. Courage to write here.

Overcoming the feeling of judgement of my peers. 

The feeling like people think of me as a tourist but really I just don't know how to change the bloody background on my blog.

My life would be nothing without fear because I would have nothing to overcome.

Well here I am overcoming 

Day after day after day after day.

Love
     
         Dean Douglas



6 comments:

  1. My life would be nothing without fear because I would have nothing to overcome. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying for this post to not to sound like a church talk.
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. those first three lines... yeah #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of really love this whole post! (just so you know)

    and this line made me laugh, "The feeling like people think of me as a tourist but really I just don't know how to change the bloody background on my blog."

    great job! keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #awesome, I love it, "Fear is needed in life."

    ReplyDelete