Sunday, September 15, 2013

Crayons

Crayons

I wish I could go back and just stop and tell myself that this is it. This is when you have the most fun and you can live your little baby life. You get a sammich in church and get to make faces at the dude talking. This is when you could color outside the lines without the judgement of your peers. Why would I want to call you my peer. Maybe i want to write in red becuse it is a really cool color. I really like blue too. Screw grammer write the way you want to write let your fingers do the talking! So what i'm color blind this beautiful yellow color that i'm writhing in right now is mine even though my mother just informed me it was green. well i'm not sure what this color this is but i want my crayons back i want that really cool thing where it will melt your crayons and you can mold your own crayon into all of your favorite colors. So what if the color always turns out brown. maybe i wanted to be brown. Quit trying to suck the life out of me because i'm not as good as you. Let me go back and get $20 from grandma because it's my birthday and not let it all go to my car. this is a joke. Quit judging and relax. hope you find the child in you. I'm trying my best! Enjoy your day

    Love
         Dean Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment